Pet Friendly Hotel Sydney
The Simon Hotel, Sydney loves pooches and kitties! Your 4-legged travelling companion will be pampered as you at our hotel. Our pet-obsessed team loves to dish out lots of scratches behind the ears! And speaking of dish, you don’t need to bring yours along as we are fully stocked with dog and cat bowls.
Here are a few simple tips to make sure all goes well with your pet’s stay.
- $35 per week charge applies (non-refundable).
- Leash is required when outside your guest room.
- For the relaxation of our hotel guests, please no barking.
When it comes time for exercise and relieve, we will show you the best spots / hydrants in the City!
- Pets are permitted on pet-friendly floors only. Must be reserved in advance.
- Additional fees may apply if your pet causes disturbances or damages the guest suite or hotel common areas.
- Pets must be supervised at all times and must be leashed or crated in public spaces.
- If your pet has an accident, please inform housekeeping right away to possibly avoid an extra deep cleaning charge.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pets.